Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- Reducing Dropout and Unplanned Terminations in Mental Health Services
- Three Common Misunderstandings about Deliberate Practice for Therapists
- Feedback Informed Treatment in Statutory Services (Child Protection, Court Mandated)
- Do We Learn from Our Clients? Yes, No, Maybe So …
- Developing a Sustainable Deliberate Practice Plan
- Making Sense of Client Feedback
- Umpires and Psychotherapists
- Augmenting the Two-Dimensional Sensory Input of Online Psychotherapy
- Death of a Friend
- The Cost of Caring