Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- Feedbak Informed Treatment: Game Changer or Another Therapeutic Fad?
- Can you help me understand this?
- Some Common Questions (and Answers) about Feedback Informed Treatment
- Is THAT true? Judging Evidence by How Often its Repeated
- The Skill that Heals, or Kills…
- Very Bad Therapy (And how it can make you a more effective therapist)
- The Baader-Meinhof Effect in Trauma and Psychotherapy
- Responsiveness is “Job One” in Becoming a More Effective Therapist
- Learning Charisma
- Do you know Dr. Myron Fox?