Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- The Most Important Psychotherapy Book
- Naïve, Purposeful, and Deliberate Practice? Only One Improves Outcomes
- Study Shows FIT Improves Effectiveness by 25% BUT …
- Seeing What Others Miss
- How Knowing the Origins of Psychotherapy Can Improve Your Effectiveness
- Session Frequency and Outcome: What is the “Right Dose” for Effective Psychotherapy?
- Two Resources for Using Deliberate Practice to Improve your Therapeutic Effectiveness
- Finding your Learning Edge: A Deep Dive on Deliberate Practice
- Getting in the Deliberate Practice HABIT
- Reducing Dropout and Unplanned Terminations in Mental Health Services