Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- Augmenting the Two-Dimensional Sensory Input of Online Psychotherapy
- Death of a Friend
- The Cost of Caring
- Is competence hurting to your clients?
- Culture and Psychotherapy: What Does the Research Say?
- BAD THERAPY
- Does Teletherapy Work?
- Getting Beyond the “Good Idea” Phase in Evidence-based Practice
- The Expert on Expertise: An Interview with K. Anders Ericsson