Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- Just how good are our theories about the causes and alleviation of mental and emotional suffering?
- I have some magic beans for sale…you want them?
- Implementation: The KEY to Improving the Effectiveness of Psychotherapy
- Who cares about you anyway? The Role of the Psychotherapist in the Era of Evidence-based Practice
- Finding Meaning in Psychotherapy Amidst the Trivia and Trivial
- Symptom Reduction or Well-being: What Outcome should Matter Most in Psychotherapy
- Ho, Ho, Oh No! Science, politics, and the demise of the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices
- Joint Commission and SAMHSA Set New Standard of Care for Measurement Based Care
- Better Results through Deliberate Practice
- We Need MORE Drugs, Right?