Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- Getting Beyond the “Good Idea” Phase in Evidence-based Practice
- The Expert on Expertise: An Interview with K. Anders Ericsson
- Renewing your FIT & Deliberate Practice Efforts following the COVID-19 Outbreak
- “My Mother Made Me Do It”: An Interview with Don Meichenbaum on the Origins of CBT (Plus: Tips for Surviving COVID-19)
- Fifteen Questions and Answers about Feedback Informed Treatment and Deliberate Practice
- Is the Lack of a Higher Death Toll the Real Tragedy of COVID-19? An Interview with Stephen Jenkinson
- More Questions and Answers about Feedback Informed Treatment and Deliberate Practice
- Living with Dying: More Resources in the Era of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Feedback Informed Treatment and Deliberate Practice: Another COVID-19 Resource