We’ve listened to the feedback from past participants of the FIT café series and are pleased to announce an introductory FIT Café tailored to meet the interests and needs of those who are new to the Café experience and interested in or newer to Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT) and Deliberate Practice (DP). If you have heard about FIT and DP and are eager to learn more or a novice FIT Practitioner and have questions related to the implementation and utilization of FIT and DP, then the Introductory FIT Café 2022 is intended for you.
Join ICCE faculty, Cynthia Maeschalck, Certified FIT Trainer, Certified Canadian Counsellor, ICCE Director of Professional Development, co-author/ editor of Feedback Informed Treatment in Clinical Practice-Reaching for Excellence and ICCE Faculty, Brooke Mathewes, Certified FIT Trainer, Licensed Therapist and Supervisor, for four 1.5 hour facilitated online discussion groups, to ask questions, discuss and consult about your use of FIT and Deliberate Practice. Registration is limited to 10 (max) participants in order to maximize learning opportunities and participation in discussions.
Dates: February 8, 15, 22,and March 1st, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM -3:30 PM Central
This small group meeting is a perfect opportunity to get specific help with:
- Getting started with FIT in individual practice or agency settings
- Learning to read and use FIT progress graphs
- Understanding individual or agency aggregate outcome and alliance data
- Individual case consultations
- Implementing Deliberate Practice
The FIT CAFÉ is an open discussion format. Given that content is driven by participant interests and questions, no CE’s will be provided.
Attendance at this FIT Café counts towards certification as a Certified FIT Practitioner. To achieve Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP) designation applicants must:
• Attend a FIT Intro or have 4 hours of consultation provided by a FIT Certified Trainer or have completed one of the available FIT e-learning programs (documentation must be submitted as proof).
• Attend the ICCE FIT Intensive and FIT Supervision Intensive.
• Pass the Certified FIT Practitioner online exam.
For more information about the Introductory FIT Café or about becoming a certified FIT Practitioner contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To preserve the intimate nature of this meeting, space is limited to 10 participants. No cancellations or deferral of missed meetings permitted. In the unlikely event the workshop is cancelled (e.g. weather, death, natural or human caused disasters, or other “Acts of God”) participants will be automatically registered for the next available meeting. No liability is assumed or coverage offered for any costs incurred resulting from cancellation.