The FIT SPRING CAFÉ 2 is an intimate virtual gathering of professionals (10 Max) interested in Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT). Your hosts, Scott D. Miller Ph.D. and Cynthia Maeschalck, MA, welcome you to six, 1.5 hour Zoom sessions to discuss and consult about your use of FIT and Deliberate Practice.
Dates: 6 Sessions – March 30, April 6, 13, 20, 29 , May 4, 2021
Note: all sessions are on Tuesday except for April 27th which is scheduled for Thursday April 29th that week
Time: 11:00 AM- 12:30 PM (Central US time zone)
This small group meeting is a perfect opportunity to get specific help with:
- Getting started with FIT in individual practice or agency settings
- Learning to read and use FIT progress graphs
- Understanding individual or agency aggregate outcome and alliance data
- Individual case consultations
- Implementing Deliberate Practice
FIT SPRING CAFÉ is an open discussion format. Participation counts towards qualification as a Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP)* and FIT Trainers re-certification. Given that content is driven by participant interests and questions, no CE’s will be provided.
To preserve the intimate nature of this meeting, space is limited to 10 participants. No cancellations or deferral of missed meetings permitted. In the unlikely event the workshop is cancelled (e.g., weather, death, natural or human caused disasters, or other “Acts of God”) participants will be automatically registered for the next available meeting. No liability is assumed or coverage offered for any costs incurred resulting from cancellation.
* To achieve Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP) designation applicants must:
- Attend a FIT Intro or have 4 hours of consultation provided by a FIT Certified Trainer or have completed one of the available FIT e-learning programs (documentation must be submitted as proof).
- Attend the ICCE FIT Intensive and FIT Supervision Intensive.
- Pass the Certified FIT Practitioner online exam
For more information about becoming a certified FIT Practitioner contact: firstname.lastname@example.org