The ICCE is pleased to announce the next FIT Café will begin May 31st 2022.
Join ICCE faculty members Cynthia Maeschalck, Director of Professional Development and Brooke Mathewes, Certified FIT Trainer, Licensed Therapist and Supervisor, for five 1.5 hour facilitated online discussion groups, to ask questions, discuss and consult about your use of FIT and Deliberate Practice. Registration is limited to approximately 10 (max) participants in order to maximize learning opportunities and participation in discussions.
Dates: May 31, June 7, 14, 21 and 28th, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM -3:30 PM Central
This small group meeting is a perfect opportunity to get specific help with:
- Implementing FIT in individual practice or agency settings
- Understanding client FIT progress graphs and using client feedback to inform practice
- Understanding individual or agency aggregate outcome and alliance data
- Individual case consultations
- Implementing Deliberate Practice
The FIT CAFÉ is an open discussion format. Given that content is driven by participant interests and questions, no CE’s will be provided.
Attendance at this FIT Café counts towards certification as a Certified FIT Practitioner. To achieve Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP) designation applicants must:
• Attend a FIT Intro or have 4 hours of consultation provided by a FIT Certified Trainer or have completed one of the available FIT e-learning programs (documentation must be submitted as proof).
• Attend the ICCE FIT Intensive and FIT Supervision Intensive.
• Pass the Certified FIT Practitioner online exam.
For more information about the FIT Café or about becoming a certified FIT Practitioner contact Cynthia Maeschalck at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To preserve the intimate nature of this meeting, space is limited to approximately 10 participants. No cancellations or deferral of missed meetings permitted. In the unlikely event the workshop is cancelled (e.g. weather, death, natural or human caused disasters, or other “Acts of God”) participants will be automatically registered for the next available meeting. No liability is assumed or coverage offered for any costs incurred resulting from cancellation.