Scott D. Miller, Ph.D. is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results. He is one of a handful of “invited faculty” whose work, thinking, and research is featured at the prestigious “Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.” His humorous and engaging presentation style and command of the research literature consistently inspires practitioners, administrators, and policy makers to make effective changes in service delivery.
You will find a list of services that I provide on this side along with information to help you implement and learn more about Feedback Informed Treatment. Below are a selection of my most recent posts.
- More Making Sense of Negative Research Results about Feedback Informed Treatment
- Making Sense of Negative Research Results about Feedback Informed Treatment
- Supervision: Time for a New Way or to Dump the Practice Altogether?
- Do you ever have “Anticipointment?”
- Where did you get that idea?
- Please, don’t use my scales…
- Feedbak Informed Treatment: Game Changer or Another Therapeutic Fad?
- Can you help me understand this?
- Some Common Questions (and Answers) about Feedback Informed Treatment
- Is THAT true? Judging Evidence by How Often its Repeated